Tuesday, July 7, 2015

All Over the Place


Another selection of odd and sundry bits…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


American Police – these are old figures I stripped and repainted.  I think they were Grenadier Models made for Call of Cthulhu…? Or Gang Busters…? I probably used them for both!


Modern News Reporter from The Assault Group


Swell Doll (in her undergarments!) from Copplestone Castings


Assorted old Wizards – again, mostly old figures I have stripped and repainted. The Dwarf is an old Citadel Miniatures model… the others I’m not so sure about – the kneeling guy might be Grenadier…? The Dwarf and the guy with the owl are obviously from the same college – as their robes were both decorated with stars and moons…?

Thought I’d best get some Wizards done as Frostgrave will be out shortly and I thought it might be fun to try out with the kids…


Dwarves. The fellow is from Old Glory - he had a pole-arm originally, but I cut it off so he’d look like he just had a staff. The lass with the crossbow is from West Wind Productions (I think… I got it in a trade…)


More medieval-ish fantasy figures – the woman with the hawk (it's hard to see - it's half hidden by her hair) is from RAFM and the fancy fellow is form Mega Miniatures.


Assorted armed peasants from Crusader Miniatures


And finally… a peasant from I-don’t-know-where and a rogue-ish type that I think might be a pre-slotta-base era Citadel miniature… actually I think the peasant might also be as well… I’m not sure. I’ve had the both over 25 years and recently stripped and just now repainted them…


I’ve also been updating the 28mm Victorian Era Gallery with some Victorian Characters of fact and fiction (mostly fiction… mostly Victorian HORROR Fiction…) and I may add a few more this week – so check it out.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More odd bits and whatnots… I seem to be kind of just painting whatever I fancy whenever I get a chance… 

No comments:

Post a Comment