Sunday, July 14, 2013

Medieval Fantasy Kids and Characters


Wow… production has dropped off sharply… It’s been two weeks since I’ve really painted anything. Up until June I was averaging 100 28mm foot per month… now we’re halfway through July and I’ve got less than a dozen done… Ah well..

I’ve been thinking about getting a new Savage Worlds campaign going for the kids where they get to play… well… kids… More on that (soon, hopefully) over at Savage Timmy’s Playhouse

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


These kids are from Hasslefree Miniatures.


Three monks from Mega Miniatures.


A really old Female Rogue type that I’ve had for over 20 years and just repainted. I have no idea who manufactured her… might have been old Citadel…? The other chap is possibly a dismounted cuirassier from Dixon Miniature’s ECW line…? I'm not sure...? 

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Some assorted casualty markers. 

4 comments:

  1. Great!! Beautiful figures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely figures Tim .I think the chap with the sword is from their 1513 Flodden range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks! That's why I couldn't find it in their ECW catalogue!

      Delete