Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Warrior MCV

I finally finished up the first of three Imprint Models Warrior MCVs that I have (so far!). I should probably pick up a fourth at some time to fill out a full strength platoon…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


I have to say these are lovely models. The detail and casting quality are the very best I have seen by far!


The figures are from The Assault Group.


If I understand the markings correctly this would be the vehicle for 3rd section, 2nd Platoon, Bravo Company.


The model could be build without the Reactive Armour…


The hatches are all serarate metal bits so they could be modeled open or closed. I’m going to have to find some spare heads (or model a few) for the next one to have some unbuttoned turret crews and/or drivers.

The question isn’t whether I’ll be ordering more from Imprint… it’s WHICH models I’ll be ordering NEXT!? I think I might go for some AAVP-7A1 for my growing contingent of modern USMC.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Hard to say… I have some modern Africans on the workbench and a whole bunch of Modern Vehicles; some die-cast repaints, some 1/48 plastic kits (including some Challenger 2)… The SEAL team from Eureka… A handful of modern British to finish up… Some WW2 stuff still waiting in the wing…. 

5 comments: